Re: possible optimizations - pushing filter before aggregation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: possible optimizations - pushing filter before aggregation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Douglas Doole <dougdoole@gmail.com> writes:
> For min, you should be able to pre-filter =, < , and <=. In all cases the
> pre-filter would be <=. For max it would be =, > , >= becoming >=.

Doesn't really seem worth the trouble to me, given that those are pretty
unselective filter conditions.  If you could push down an = then it might
be worth doing ...

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: macaddr 64 bit (EUI-64) datatype support
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: macaddr 64 bit (EUI-64) datatype support