Re: Can This be done

От Uros Gruber
Тема Re: Can This be done
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I know that select return a number of records, but i i use
LIMIT i can't know how many row actualy is, because it's
alway smaller than limit.

Only solution I know for now is with 2 queryes. First query
to get all the data, and than second with limit. But this is
not something i want.

--
bye,
 Uros                            mailto:uros@sir-mag.com

От: Marco Lima
Сообщение: Periodic execution of functions
От: Randall Perry
Сообщение: Re: Serious environment problem with 7.2 on Solaris