Re: Reducing connection overhead in pg_upgrade compat check phase

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Reducing connection overhead in pg_upgrade compat check phase
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 12 Jul 2023, at 01:36, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 12:43:14AM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> I did have coffee before now, but only found time to actually address this now
>> so here is a v7 with just that change and a fresh rebase.
>
> Thanks.  I think the patch is in decent shape.

Due to ENOTENOUGHTIME it bitrotted a bit, so here is a v8 rebase which I really
hope to close in this CF.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Вложения

От: Paul Jungwirth
Сообщение: Re: SQL:2011 application time
От: Jim Jones
Сообщение: Show inline comments from pg_hba lines in the pg_hba_file_rules view