Re: ATTACH PARTITION seems to ignore column generation status

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ATTACH PARTITION seems to ignore column generation status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks for the patch.  It looks good, though I guess you said that we
> should also change the error message that CREATE TABLE ... PARTITION
> OF emits to match the other cases while we're here.  I've attached a
> delta patch.

Thanks.  I hadn't touched that issue because I wasn't entirely sure
which error message(s) you were unhappy with.  These changes look
fine offhand.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Add the ability to limit the amount of memory that can be allocated to backends.
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Handle infinite recursion in logical replication setup