Re: strncpy is not a safe version of strcpy

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: strncpy is not a safe version of strcpy
Дата
Re: strncpy is not a safe version of strcpy  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com> writes:
> I am concerned that failure to check for truncation could allow
> deletion of unexpected files or directories.

I believe that we deal with this by the expedient of checking the lengths
of tablespace paths in advance, when the tablespace is created.

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: proposal for 9.5: monitoring lock time for slow queries
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: strncpy is not a safe version of strcpy