Re: Support tid range scan in parallel?

От Cary Huang
Тема Re: Support tid range scan in parallel?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
 > This isn't a complete review. It's just that this seems enough to keep
 > you busy for a while. I can look a bit harder when the patch is
 > working correctly. I think you should have enough feedback to allow
 > that now.

Thanks for the test, review and feedback. They are greatly appreciated!
I will polish the patch some more following your feedback and share new
results / patch when I have them.

Thanks again!

Cary

От: "Amonson, Paul D"
Сообщение: Proposal for Updating CRC32C with AVX-512 Algorithm.
От: Greg Sabino Mullane
Сообщение: Re: Logging which interface was connected to in log_line_prefix