Re: While creating a user in PostgreSQL 15 getting ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: While creating a user in PostgreSQL 15 getting ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> writes:
> On Sun, May 12, 2024 at 06:04:36AM GMT, Naveed Iftikhar wrote:
>>   Thanks, I think previous DBA has created credcheck extension. How can I remove or bypass or create the user with
validuntil ..  even I provide the valid until but still getting the error.

> You should look at the documentation for the exact syntax to use:
> https://github.com/MigOpsRepos/credcheck

This is pretty rich, because not only is credcheck making up this
valid-until date on its own, but then it's objecting to what it
made up.  'Jan 31 2030' is a perfectly valid date according to
Postgres, and "require a VALID UNTIL option with a date beyond 120
days" is not an error that appears anywhere in core Postgres, even
if we somehow failed to do the implied date arithmetic correctly.

I think your answer is to remove that extension, preferably
with gloves and tongs.

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: While creating a user in PostgreSQL 15 getting ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option
От: Naveed Iftikhar
Сообщение: Re: While creating a user in PostgreSQL 15 getting ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option