Re: Improved tab completion for FDW DDL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Improved tab completion for FDW DDL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se> writes:
> I thought I saw some patch from you changing many of the rules from
> TailMatches() to Matches(). Perhaps I should just update my patch after
> your patch has been applied.

Yes, I think it's important to get that set of patches from Michael
into the tree ASAP so that they can be precedent for the other tab
completion patches that are floating around.  I am under the gun for
9.5.0 release today but will review and hopefully push Michael's
changes soon.

От: Andreas Karlsson
Сообщение: Re: Improved tab completion for FDW DDL
От: "Shulgin, Oleksandr"
Сообщение: Re: pglogical - logical replication contrib module