Re: Fixup a few 2023 copyright years

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fixup a few 2023 copyright years
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> On Wed, 15 May 2024 at 17:32, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>> While running src/tools/copyright.pl, I have noticed that that a
>> newline was missing at the end of index_including.sql, as an effect of
>> the test added by you in a63224be49b8.  I've cleaned up that while on
>> it, as it was getting added automatically, and we tend to clean these
>> like in 3f1197191685 or more recently c2df2ed90a82.

> Thanks for fixing that.  I'm a little surprised that pgindent does not
> fix that sort of thing.

pgindent does not touch anything but .c and .h files.

I do recommend running "git diff --check" (with --staged if you
already git-added your changes) before you're ready to commit
something.  That does find generic whitespace issues, and I
believe it would've found this one.

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: BitmapHeapScan streaming read user and prelim refactoring
От: Jelte Fennema-Nio
Сообщение: Re: Postgres and --config-file option