Re: Postgres 7.1 and the 8k tuple / row limit

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres 7.1 and the 8k tuple / row limit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Ally" <ally@nospam.netspace.net.au> writes:
> However, I've read that Postgres 7.1 / 7.2 will accomodate larger row sizes
> and was wondering if there was a ballpark ETA / release date for them. And
> does anybody know which version will have this feature?

7.1 for sure; the feature has been working in development sources for
months.

7.1 release date is not set yet, but you could reasonably do development
work with a current snapshot.  Wouldn't want to trust a snapshot with
mission-critical data, but for devel work it's plenty solid enough.