Re: BUG #18348: Inconsistency with EXTRACT([field] from INTERVAL);

От Martijn Wallet
Тема Re: BUG #18348: Inconsistency with EXTRACT([field] from INTERVAL);
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  tested, failed
Implements feature:       tested, failed
Spec compliant:           tested, failed
Documentation:            tested, failed

Hi, works out well everything. This is my first review, so if I should add more content here let me know.
Cheers, Martijn.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: allow sorted builds for btree_gist
От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Ignore Visual Studio's Temp Files While Working with PG on Windows