Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Jan Wieck's name from

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Jan Wieck's name from
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> 'k, but what is wrong with "Portions copyright by ..." added to the
> appropriate files?  Why is that "A Bad Thing"?

I wouldn't object to "Portions copyright Joe Blow" in addition to the
PGDG copyright notice.  The big problem with the way that the plpgsql
and pltcl files stood was that they also had their own license notices,
which while generally BSD-like were not exactly the same as the top
COPYRIGHT file.  That I think is a seriously bad idea.  We ought to have
one and only one set of license terms for everything in the core
distribution.

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Jan Wieck's name from
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove Jan Wieck's name from