Re: GIST versus GIN indexes for intarrays

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: GIST versus GIN indexes for intarrays
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Rusty Conover <rconover@infogears.com> writes:
> Since 100% of my queries are for retrieval, I should use GIN but it
> never appears to be used unlike how GIST indexes are:

You haven't shown us either the table or the index declaration,
so it's a bit tough to comment on that.  It's worth noting though
that your GIST example appears to rely on a nonstandard operator class.

От: Rusty Conover
Сообщение: GIST versus GIN indexes for intarrays
От: Rusty Conover
Сообщение: Re: GIST versus GIN indexes for intarrays