Re: Correct handling of blank/commented lines in PSQL interactive-mode history

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Correct handling of blank/commented lines in PSQL interactive-mode history
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 11:12:35PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Interesting.  I can probably adjust my MUA to send "text/x-patch",
>> but I'll have to look around to see where that's determined.

> I would be interesting to know if "text/x-patch" is better than
> "text/x-diff" --- I currently use the later.

I found out that where that is coming from is "file -i", so I'm a
bit loath to modify it.  Is there any hard documentation as to why
"text/x-patch" should be preferred?

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Correct handling of blank/commented lines in PSQL interactive-mode history
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Correct handling of blank/commented lines in PSQL interactive-mode history