Re: Encountering missing sourcefiles when building postgres on windows

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Encountering missing sourcefiles when building postgres on windows
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
=?iso-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Zornig?= <juergen.zornig@msgis.com> writes:
> I'm trying to build postgres on Windows 11 Enterprise / Visual Studio 2022 Professional, so I basically followed the
instructions,installed the devenvironment (flex, bison, perl, ...), got the sources from git (I've tried master and
REL_15_2branches) and ran /src/tools/msvc/build

> The buildprocess itself seems to work, but I am encountering quite a lot of missing sourcefiles (and also headers) as
theerrors tell me:

The files you seem to be missing are precisely those that are generated
by flex or bison (if you build from a git pull instead of a tarball).
So it'd appear that either you misinstalled those tools, or something
is going wrong when the build script calls them (maybe they are not in
your PATH?).  I'd advise looking further up in the build log to get
a clue of what's going wrong.

От: Jürgen Zornig
Сообщение: Encountering missing sourcefiles when building postgres on windows
От: Frank Gunseor
Сообщение: hello