Re: Identifying casts

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Identifying casts
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

you can use oid. When oid is greather than some constant, then cast is
custom. The constant is different on any postgresq versions.

You can get it on clean postgres with statement

select max(oid) from pg_cast;

Regards
Pavel Stehule

От: Erik Jones
Сообщение: Re: Replication using WAL files
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Re-partitioning huge schema