Re: how to use array with "holes" ?

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: how to use array with "holes" ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> May I ask some more complex? I want to use ONE multidimensial array -
> the "id", "bytes_in" and "bytes_out". By another words, I need an
> array, each element of which must contain 3 values: ttc_id, bytes_in,
> bytes_out.
>
> I think it can be done like this:

It's problem. You have to wait for 8.3 where composite types in arrays
are supported, or simply use three array variables (or use plperl or
plpython). Arrays in plpgsql can be slow, if you often update big
arrays.

От: "Dmitry Koterov"
Сообщение: Re: Does slonik EXECUTE SCRIPT call waits for comands termination?
От: Anton
Сообщение: Re: how to use array with "holes" ?