Re: While creating a user in PostgreSQL 15 getting ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option

От Naveed Iftikhar
Тема Re: While creating a user in PostgreSQL 15 getting ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Julien,

  Thanks, I think previous DBA has created credcheck extension. How can I remove or bypass or create the user with valid until ..  even I provide the valid until but still getting the error.

Best Regards
 -Naveed-

On Saturday, May 11, 2024 at 11:01:04 PM PDT, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

On Sun, May 12, 2024 at 05:44:04AM GMT, Naveed Iftikhar wrote:
> Hi Experts,
> I just trying to create a user in postgres and getting following errors
> postgres=#create user svc_dba;ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option
> postgres=#create user svc_dba VALID UNTIL 'Jan 31 2030';ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option with a date beyond 120 days
> How can I just get rid of this VALID UNTIL option b'coz in past I have created user with just 'create user xxxx; and it worked.  Please suggest

You (or your DBA) apparently configured the credcheck extension which prevents
you from creating a role without those requirements, so you have to either
comply with the requirements or remote the extension.

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: While creating a user in PostgreSQL 15 getting ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option
От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: While creating a user in PostgreSQL 15 getting ERROR: require a VALID UNTIL option