Re: cloudNativePg bootstrap from dump

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: cloudNativePg bootstrap from dump
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On May 10, 2024, at 10:15 AM, Alessandro Dentella <sandro.dentella@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'd say no. based on the fact tat If I query the dimension with \l+ I see 85 MB, that is exactly the same dim I find
ina db initialized with the same dump. where the import finishes correctly (not in k8s).

> On the other side If I add -e and look at the issued SQL statement, many create table statement are missing (but the
tableare there).

I think -e only gives you DML, not DDL. For that you need --echo-all

Maybe it's just not closing the connection as you expect when it hits end of file? Maybe something about how that cnf
commandworks???

Sitting there waiting for another command?

От: Alessandro Dentella
Сообщение: Re: cloudNativePg bootstrap from dump
От: Wells Oliver
Сообщение: Re: Observation with Postgres table size