Re: Uninstall Postgresql in openSUSE 13.1

От Arup Rakshit
Тема Re: Uninstall Postgresql in openSUSE 13.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:40:08 AM Arup Rakshit wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to uninstall postgresql. I downloaded using
> http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload . But now
> I want to uninstall it. As there are no uninstaller, I am thinking to
> install it manually.
>
> [root@arup]# find / -name postgresql
> find: ‘/var/run/user/1000/gvfs’: Permission denied
> /etc/init.d/postgresql
> /etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2.d/services/postgresql
> /etc/sysconfig/postgresql
> /opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/include/postgresql
> /opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/lib/postgresql
> /opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/doc/postgresql
> /opt/PostgreSQL/9.3/share/postgresql
>
> Can you tell me which of those files I have to remove? Or is there any other
> safe approach or not ?

I found this link -
http://www.enterprisedb.com/docs/en/9.3/pginstguide/PostgreSQL_Installation_Guide-13.htm#P413_27929

And tried -

[root@arup]# uninstall-postgresql
If 'uninstall-postgresql' is not a typo you can use command-not-found to
lookup the package that contains it, like this:
    cnf uninstall-postgresql
[root@arup]# ls /opt/PostgresPlus/
ls: cannot access /opt/PostgresPlus/: No such file or directory
[root@arup]#

Nothing worked.

--
Regards,

--Brian Kernighan

От: Arup Rakshit
Сообщение: Uninstall Postgresql in openSUSE 13.1
От: Stephen Cook
Сообщение: Equivalent of PHP "hex2bin()"