Re: pgsql: Fix test case from b0c5b215d.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix test case from b0c5b215d.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
> Still failing for me and [1].
> Maybe:
> SELECT pg_describe_object(classid,objid,objsubid) COLLATE "C" AS obj,
> Gets me the results in the expected order.

I committed that suggestion, but I'm not sure it's enough to fix it,
because if I do

    LANG=cs_CZ.utf8 make check

then I still get variant output order.  I tried about six different
spellings of the query without improving matters, so I'm totally
baffled.  Have we managed to break COLLATE "C"?  (With one eye on
Jeff Davis' recent stuff, I could believe that, except I'd have
expected it to show up in other regression tests already.)

I'll await buildfarm results, but there's something odd here.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Force COLLATE "C" to stabilize ordering in new test_pg_dump quer
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix test case from b0c5b215d.