RE: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails

От TalGloz
Тема RE: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails
Дата
Re: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
RE: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails  (TalGloz <glozmantal@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
This is very strange, even if I comment all the loops in the function and
leave only the INSERT INTO command the insert still doesn't happen.

> The sealArray creation is modified, because I don't know how the function
> public.seal_diff_benchmark is defined.
>>  public.seal_diff_benchmark(tempVar1, tempVar2, sealparams) is a C
>> extension function that takes TEXT 3 parameters does something with them
>> and returns an array of TEXT with  [text_1, text_2] back. The C extension
>> uses some external project libraries compiled into a .so file and copied
>> into the pgsql-10/lib/.
> Is there any reason for the loop 1..2?

This is just for doing some tests, the number 2 will be replaced later with
some parameter.

Best regards,
Tal

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

От: abhishekgautam009@gmail.com
Сообщение: Unscibscribe
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails