RE: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails

От TalGloz
Тема RE: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Charles Clavadetscher wrote
> Do you get any error?

The function executes perfectly and does what it's supposed to except of the
INSERT INTO part. I don't get any errors.

> Does the select deliver any result at all?

Yes, booth SELECT deliver everything they supposed to.

> If yes, is there maybe already a trigger on table
> public.runtime_benchmark?

I didn’t crate any triggers for the table manually and I don't think they
are crated automatically.

> If not, is there maybe a policy on either public.nyc2015_09_enc or
> public.runtime_benchmark?

There are no security policy on any of them, at least I didn't set any while
creating the tables with PgAdmin4. I use the tables on a local server for
testing purposes only.

> If not, could you provide more information on the table?

What kind of information should I provide?

Best regards,
Tal

--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

От: "Charles Clavadetscher"
Сообщение: RE: Executing a Function with an INSERT INTO command fails
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: WAL replay issue from 9.6.8 to 9.6.10