Re: Re: 7.0.2 backend churning out messages

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: 7.0.2 backend churning out messages
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Kurt Miller" <medixcon@pacbell.net> writes:
> Is there any way to prevent this?  It seems if I have one client
> disconnecting prematurely it can bring the whole system to its knees.

To its knees?  The "broken pipe" messages themselves are completely
harmless.  If you're seeing operational difficulties other than the
appearance of those log messages, then you need to be more specific
about your problem.

От: "Damaen"
Сообщение: Re: Re: Which Front End for Postgresql
От: manuel@des01.sanyres.es
Сообщение: Re: Which Front End for Postgresql