Re: Patch: ResourceOwner optimization for tables with many partitions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Patch: ResourceOwner optimization for tables with many partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Aleksander Alekseev <a.alekseev@postgrespro.ru> writes:
>> Um, that's not too surprising, because they're exactly the same patch?

> Wrong diff. Here is correct one.

This still had quite a few bugs, but I fixed them (hope I caught
everything) and pushed it.

I did some performance testing of the ResourceArray code in isolation.
It appears that you need 100 or so elements before the hash code path
is competitive with the array path, so I increased the cutover point
quite a bit from what you had.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Add generate_series(date,date) and generate_series(date,date,integer)
От: Stas Kelvich
Сообщение: Re: Speedup twophase transactions