Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Provide much better wait information in pg_stat_activity.

> Or ... maybe this is intentional behavior?  Now that I think about it,
> doesn't each backend cache this info the first time its transaction
> reads the data?

Your view of pg_stat_activity is supposed to hold still within a
transaction, yes.  Otherwise it'd be really painful to do any complicated
joins.  I think there may be a function to explicitly flush the cache,
if you really need to see intratransaction changes.

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: checkpointer continuous flushing - V18
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: checkpointer continuous flushing - V18