Re: 9.1.2 ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 9.1.2 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Jaskiewicz <gj@pointblue.com.pl> writes:
> Given the amount of fixes that went into the branch, and importance of them - when can we expect 9.1.2 to be released
officially?

> 9.1.1 was stamped on 22nd of September.

That's barely more than six weeks ago.  Usually, in the absence of any
seriously nasty bugs, Postgres update releases are three months or more
apart; more often than that puts undue load on our downstream packagers.
I don't recall that we've fixed anything since September that seemed to
warrant an immediate release.

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Materialized views
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: lexemes in prefix search going through dictionary modifications