Re: pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml rc/bac ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml rc/bac ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Does this complete this TODO?
>         o Allow parameters to be specified by name and type during
>       definition

Uh, no; the lack of documentation updates being one of the more glaring
omissions.  I should think that psql's \df needs some thought too, as
well as the other PL languages besides plpgsql.  What we've got here is
just the core infrastructure for a feature, not the full feature.

От: momjian@svr1.postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian)
Сообщение: pgsql-server/doc TODO
От: tgl@svr1.postgresql.org (Tom Lane)
Сообщение: pgsql-server/src/pl/plpgsql/src pl_comp.c