Re: pgsql: Fix failure to track role dependencies of pg_init_privs entries.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix failure to track role dependencies of pg_init_privs entries.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> writes:
> I just noticed that  test_pg_dump checks don't pass for me.  And for
> most of the buildfarm members too.
> You must be already aware of this, just in case.

D'oh.  Should have actually checked that test with a non-'postgres'
superuser.  Will fix in a few.

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix failure to track role dependencies of pg_init_privs entries.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix test case from b0c5b215d.