How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?

От Mark Anns
Тема How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?
Дата
Re: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?
Список pgsql-general
Considering PGStrom, an extension of PostgreSQL-9.5.4, I tried opening that
file in netbeans 8.1

I opened PGStrom in netbeans as File -> New Project -> C/C++ -> C/C++
Project with Existing Sources. And then selected the Folder that contains
existing sources (PG_Strom). And then Finish

It is showing some configuration failed error as

    Creating project was successful
    Running make clean failed
    Running make was successful
    Configuring project for code assistance failed

    Details:

    0 out of 27 source files have limited code assistance
    17 out of 17 header files have limited code assitance

Where I am missing? How can I do it? It needs CUDA also I think.

Thanks

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: variable value in array_to_string
От: Mark Anns
Сообщение: Re: How to open PGStrom (an extension of PostgreSQL) in Netbeans?