Re: [HACKERS] Database schema diff

От Иван Фролков
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Database schema diff
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I would like to ask you whether is there any tool to be able to compare
> database schemas ideally no matter what the column order is or to dump
> database table with ascending order of all database columns.

Take a look a tool called apgdiff http://apgdiff.com/
Its development seems suspended, but it is still useful tool, except cases with new features etc.
Anyway, you could find bunch of forks at the github - I did support for instead of triggers, other people did another
optionsand so on

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: Getting sorted data from foreign server
От: "Shulgin, Oleksandr"
Сообщение: Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.