Re: no Update available Postgresql 9.3 RHEL5 X86_64

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: no Update available Postgresql 9.3 RHEL5 X86_64
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Tue, 2015-05-26 at 10:34 +0200, Arne Scheffer wrote:

> ist there a Problem with updating in this combination
> (RHEL5 X86_64, PostgreSQL 9.3)?
>
> On our CentOS-Boxes, 9.3.7 is available,
> on our RHEL5-Boxes it is not.
>
> Maybe it's my fault, but I don't remember changing anything.

They all should be looking at same directory. Can you please make sure
that the repo file in RHEL boxes are not modified?

Also, just noticed that we are lacking symlinks for 5.11. That might be
another problem... Added themç

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ