Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3

От harpagornis
Тема Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, I have tested that the connection and it does work without SSL.  I have
also verified with openssl that all the certificates have the same CN,
issuer, etc.

I am working in a development environment, hence the seemingly odd file
location.  It may not seem that way, but I am narrowing down the issues.  My
original post was about connecting using SSL inside a Visual Studio console
app.

I also initially inquired about, and someone else also suggested, attempting
to connect outside of the console app, just using psql with the
certificates.  That would to remove any issues that may be arising with
references inside the console app.  So I still think trying to connect using
psql is something relatively simple worth trying.

От: David G Johnston
Сообщение: Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3
От: Ramesh T
Сообщение: pg_dump