Re: head fails to build on SLES 12

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: head fails to build on SLES 12
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/31/2022 2:58 pm, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> On 3/31/22 10:23, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Latest snapshot tarball fails to build on SLES 12.5, which uses GCC
>> 4.8-8. Build log is attached.
>>
>> Please let me know if you want me to provide more info.
>>

> AFAICT we don't have any buildfarm animals currently reporting on SLES
> 12 (and the one we did have was on s390x, if that matters).
>
> So if this is something that needs support we should address that.
> After
> all, that's exactly what the buildfarm was created for.
>

> cheers
>

> andrew
>
> --
> Andrew Dunstan
> EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

I can spin up a VM on SLES 12 assuming someone can point me to the right
place to get
an ISO, etc, and I don't need a payfor license.

Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 5708 Sabbia Dr, Round Rock, TX 78665-2106

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: head fails to build on SLES 12
От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: Temporary tables versus wraparound... again