Re: Recover Contacts from iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery

От angelina410329
Тема Re: Recover Contacts from iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
contacts are vital in our daily life. but once they are lost, what can we do?
no hurry! check if you have backup before. if you have backup,that will be
much better, you can connect your iphone with your backup and restore the
contacts directly. if you have no backup, no worry! you can recover your
contacts with the help of a  free iPhone data recovery software
<http://www.easeus.com/mobile-tool/free-iphone-data-recovery.html>

От: angelina410329
Сообщение: Re: Recover iPhone Photo with iPhone Photo Recovery
От: Matthias Leopold
Сообщение: plpgsql merge func question