Re: Slony-I installation Help !

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: Slony-I installation Help !
Дата
Список pgsql-general

You need to point pgAdmin at the sql scripts provided by Slony-I, I think you may find them in the "share" directory of
yourpostgresql prefix / install location.

I'm not sure how up to date pgAdmins slony functionality is though, I always prefer to use slonik...

От: John Kelly
Сообщение: passing tables name into a cursor
От: Mike Broers
Сообщение: Re: Re: corruption issue after server crash - ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0