Re: [HACKERS] [bug fix] Savepoint-related statements terminates connection

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [bug fix] Savepoint-related statements terminates connection
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I've added tests to the recent patch to show it works.

I don't think those test cases prove anything (ie, they work fine
on an unpatched server).  With a backslash maybe they would.

> Any objection to me backpatching this, please say.

This patch makes me itch.  Why is it correct for these three checks,
and only these three checks out of the couple dozen uses of isTopLevel
in standard_ProcessUtility, to instead do something else?

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Upcoming commit fest will begin soon
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys afterinitialization