Re: Getting non_NULL right-side values on a non-matching join?

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Getting non_NULL right-side values on a non-matching join?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ken Tanzer <ken.tanzer@gmail.com> wrote:

> In doing a left join with a particular view as the right table,
> and non-matching join criteria, I am getting values returned in a
> few fields.  All the rest are NULL.  I would expect all the right
> side values to be NULL.

What is the output of executing?:

SELECT version();

There used to be some bugs in this area, but they should be fixed
in the current releases, AFAIK.

http://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Kevin Grittner
Сообщение: Re: corruption issue after server crash - ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0
От: Joey Quinn
Сообщение: Re: Primary Key