Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not identify an equality operator for type xml

От David Johnston
Тема Re: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not identify an equality operator for type xml
Дата
Список pgsql-general
gajendra s v wrote
> Hi All,
>

> I have added one column with xml type ,after adding I am getting following
> error.
>

> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not identify an equality
> operator for type xml
>
> If I have removed column following query works fine
>
> select * from (select * from KM_COURSE_MAST where ID in (select OBJ_ID
> from
>  (select  OBJ_ID,PERFORMER_TYPE,PERFORMER_ID from  KM_REL_OBJ_PER_ACTION
> where OBJ_TYPE='COURSETYPE') g where  PERFORMER_TYPE='GROUP' and
> PERFORMER_ID in ((WITH RECURSIVE parents as ( select PARENT_ID from
> KM_REL_SELF_GROUP where CHILD_ID in ( SELECT GROUP_ID FROM KM_REL_GRP_USER
> WHERE USER_ID=46467) UNION select a.PARENT_ID FROM KM_REL_SELF_GROUP a
> ,parents p where a.CHILD_ID = p.PARENT_ID ) select PARENT_ID from  parents
> order by PARENT_ID asc)union SELECT GROUP_ID FROM KM_REL_GRP_USER WHERE
> USER_ID=46467)) union select * from KM_COURSE_MAST where
> CREATED_BY='46467') KM_COURSE_MAST   order by DISPLAYORDER
>
> Thanks,
> Gajendra

XML has no concept of equality though I do not see any obvious use of an XML
column in the supplied query.  Is there maybe a view involved you are not
telling us about?  Are you positive it's this query that has the problem?
Your report is short on specifics - like the name of the XML column you
added and on what table, for instance.

David J.

От: gajendra s v
Сообщение: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: could not identify an equality operator for type xml
От: Stefan Keller
Сообщение: Re: Postgres as In-Memory Database?