commit fest 2013-11 wants reviewers

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема commit fest 2013-11 wants reviewers
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Commit fest 2013-11, the third commit fest (out of four) in the
PostgreSQL 9.4 development cycle, will start this Friday, November 15.
What is a commit fest?

    https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest

We always need more people to help review submitted patches.  You don't
have to be an elite hacker to do that.  How do you help reviewing?

    https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch

(Don't be overwhelmed by that page.  Any kind of feedback is ultimately
helpful.)

Great, where do you sign up?

    https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=20

If you'd like to help but don't know which patch to take or have other
questions, send me an email and I'll try to set you up.