Re: Odd behavior in functions w/ anyarray & anyelement

От David Johnston
Тема Re: Odd behavior in functions w/ anyarray & anyelement
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane-2 wrote
>   Furthermore, if there are positions declared anyarray
>   and others declared anyelement, the actual array type in the anyarray
>   positions must be an array whose elements are the same type appearing in
>   the anyelement positions.
>
> The last sentence is what I was saying, no?

You are correct.  My only remaining concern then is one of style as opposed
to substance.

David J.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Odd behavior in functions w/ anyarray & anyelement
От: BladeOfLight16
Сообщение: Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres