changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres

От si24
Тема changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I get this error in geoserver :Original exception error:

Unable to obtain connection: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (ERROR:
client_login_timeout (server down))

when I change the store port number from 5432 to 6432 so that geoserver can
use the  pgbouncer instead of calling on the postgres db directly. Not sure
if thats the way i'm suppose to do it.

5432 is the port that my postgresql is working from and 6432 is where my
pgbouncer is calling from.

geoserver is using port 8080, some how they don't seem to be speaking to
each other.

От: Birta Levente
Сообщение: Re: Explanantion on pgbouncer please
От: Birta Levente
Сообщение: Re: changing port numbers so pgbouncer can read geoserver and postgres