Re: Errors with temporary tables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Errors with temporary tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Alexander Presber <aljoscha@weisshuhn.de> writes:
> We encounter the following two strange errormessages when working
> with temporary tables.

> 1) ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint
> "pg_type_typname_nsp_index"
> 2) ERROR:  tuple concurrently updated

The first of these looks like the same problem we've seen reported
before of a table's rowtype not getting dropped when the table is
dropped.  The second one is new though.  Can you reproduce it?
If so, a debugger backtrace from the errfinish() call would be very
helpful.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: "invalid page header in block 597621 of relation..."error
От: Berend Tober
Сообщение: Function name variable within a non-trigger function