Re: Missing package postgis2_92-2.0.3-2.rhel5

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: Missing package postgis2_92-2.0.3-2.rhel5
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Gabrielle,

On Tue, 2013-07-09 at 09:52 +0200, Gabriele Bartolini wrote:

>  Any news on the status of this package? Is any help needed for this?

Last week, I finished refactoring postgis spec file for 9.3. This new
version has some new features, like splitting some client tools into a
separate subpackage to reduce dependencies.

I want to apply those changes to 9.2, too , however PostGIS guys are
releasing 2.0.4 soon, so I am waiting for that.

That said, Raster support for RHEL 5 and RHEL 6 will not be available,
because of the gdal versions included in the distro. Maintaining our own
Gdal package will be very expensive operation for us, don't expect
raster support in them :(

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения

От: Gabriele Bartolini
Сообщение: Re: Missing package postgis2_92-2.0.3-2.rhel5
От: Davlet Panech
Сообщение: postgis2_92-2.0.3-2.rhel6 seems to conflict with itself