Vacuum analyze verbose output

От Anjali Arora
Тема Vacuum analyze verbose output
Дата
Re: Vacuum analyze verbose output
Список pgsql-general
Hi all,

I ran following command on 8.2.2 postgresql:

 psql -p port dbname -c "vacuum analyze verbose"

last few lines from "vacuum analyze verbose" output:

DETAIL:  A total of 2336 page slots are in use (including overhead).

2336 page slots are required to track all free space.

Current limits are:  153600 page slots, 1000 relations, using 965 kB.

After upgrade to postgresql 9.0.4 I am not getting this output as the part of "vacuum analyze verbose" output.

Can anybody please let me know where can I find this information in postgresql 9.0.4.

Thanks,

Anjali

От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Re: evaluating expressions stored in table
От: Albe Laurenz
Сообщение: Re: Vacuum analyze verbose output