Re: Fixing invalid owners on pg_toast tables in 8.3.5

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fixing invalid owners on pg_toast tables in 8.3.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Cott Lang <cott@internetstaff.com> writes:
> The owner of the actual table and index is correct, only the type has an
> invalid owner. I have thus far avoided the temptation to try a manual
> update...

That's probably your best bet.

> Since Postgres now prevents you from dropping users owning objects, is
> this a bug, or does it fall into a gray area?

Can you show us how to reproduce it?  We've seen occasional reports of
similar things but no one ever managed to produce a test case.

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Fixing invalid owners on pg_toast tables in 8.3.5
От: Cott Lang
Сообщение: Re: Fixing invalid owners on pg_toast tables in 8.3.5