Re: Failures with gcd functions with GCC snapshots GCC and -O3 (?)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Failures with gcd functions with GCC snapshots GCC and -O3 (?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> writes:
>> Could you please just shut down the animal until that's dealt with?

> The test is failing because there is a problem, and shuting down the test
> to improve a report does not in any way help to fix it, it just helps to
> hide it.

Our buildfarm is run for the use of the Postgres project, not the LLVM
project.  I'm not really happy that it contains any experimental-compiler
animals at all, but as long as they're unobtrusive I can stand it.
serinus and seawasp are being the opposite of unobtrusive.

If you don't want to shut it down entirely, maybe backing it off to
run only once a week would be an acceptable compromise.  Since you
only update its compiler version once a week, I doubt we learn much
from runs done more often than that anyway.

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: Failures with gcd functions with GCC snapshots GCC and -O3 (?)
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: Failures with gcd functions with GCC snapshots GCC and -O3 (?)