Re: proposal: psql concise mode

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: proposal: psql concise mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Dickson S. Guedes's message of mar nov 08 12:11:21 -0300 2011:

> Isn't that what pagers like 'less' and 'more' do already? May be we
> could provide a pager more specific to psql output as a contrib or
> extension.

Well, now that you mention it, all pagers I know are line-based.  If you
want to figure out how to make a pager that's record-based instead, be
my guest.  It sounds very useful for this sort of use case.

Nice to see you in PGBR by the way.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: heap vacuum & cleanup locks
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: heap vacuum & cleanup locks