Re: Explicitly adding a table to a schema.

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Explicitly adding a table to a schema.
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2011-11-04 at 14:32 -0400, Demitri Muna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Nov 4, 2011, at 2:09 PM, Adam Cornett wrote:
>
> > You can use ALTER TABLE (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-altertable.html) to set the schema of
existingtables:
> > ALTER TABLE foo SET SCHEMA bar
>
> Thanks. I did try that, but that command moves the table to a different schema, which is not what I'm trying to do.
Itstruck me to try to move it to another schema (where the definition then explicitly included the schema prefix) and
thenmove it back, but it still doesn't have the schema prefix.

pgAdmin doesn't add the schema name if the object is visible within your
search_path. So, some objects will have their name prefixed with the
schema name, and others won't.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Explicitly adding a table to a schema.
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: psql is too slow to connect