Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks Adrian.  There's enough wiggle room in there for me to at least
> try the restore. Linus file command tells me

>     db.dump: PostgreSQL custom database dump - v1.13-0

> That dump was from a version 10 server.  Any guess at how that "v1.13-0"
> relates to the server version?

It doesn't, it's just a more-or-less-magic identifier for the dump
file's format version, with no connection to any user-visible
release number.  What you should try is

pg_restore -f - db.dump | head

which should provide some comments telling you the originating
server version and pg_dump version.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump
От: Rob Sargent
Сообщение: Re: list tablespaces named in custom format dump